Friday, March 27, 2009

You Just Never Know.........


Have you ever gone to a store and you see the ad for a dress or an outfit? You are not sure as to whether you like the outfit or not as in our virtual world it is rather hard to visualize how some of the fashion will look on you. I know it would be difficult to do, but it is really too bad that there are not "demos" offered for outfits as there is for hairs or skins. I wonder if more designers would sell more clothes if a "demo" could be tried. Hmmmmm, well back to the point of this blog. I love all the clothes that are for sale in DCNY Clothing Co. and I possess all of them, but until I was assigned to model the Marlane Outfit in Blue at the Fashion Fair '09, I had not really tried on the dress......bad me. Of course, due to models causing too much lag hanging around any particular shop, those of us that were going to model the DCNY Clothing Co. at the fair were told that we would not be needed, but not before I actually had to put on the Marlane Outfit in Blue. I will have to tell you that I was very amazed when I actually put on this dress.........it was simply just too cute. So my point is........too bad that we do not have "demo" dresses and you could actually see how nice an outfit will look on your avatar and a "real" model actually does display outfits so much better than a photo ad and you just never know until you actually try something.........how nice it could be. I will shut up and now provide photos...........see you at DCNY Clothing Co. You will love the clothes.



The dress comes in five colors - blue, gold, pink red and black with two skirt options.




There are three locations for DCNY Clothing Co.


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tampa%20Bay/115/211/23
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Xalapa/47/129/26 (New Main Store)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glitterati%20Plaza/71/20/24


No comments:

Post a Comment