Thursday, March 5, 2009

Joleen Outfit at DCNY Clothing Co.

Stop by DCNY Clothing Co. and check out this newest release.......................







The Joleen Dress in available in Red, Lime Green, Pink, Blue, Black, and White which I did not show here available at DCNY Clothing Co.







Drop by DCNY Clothing Co. and check out the new Joleen Dress. My, my, my.....the dress is open in the front and has the effect of a button up dress with a sculpted skirt and prim attachment for the collor and this attachment fits so nicely. A lot of time the designers do not finish the effects of an outfit when they are adding a prim attachment for a collar, but this dress is designed so well you can wear it with or without the collar.........but another reason for my comment on this prim attachment as when I put it on, it actually looks like it belongs on the dress. Too often collars that are prim attachments has left something to be desired but not in the construction of this cute dress.








There are three locations for DCNY Clothing Co. The Joleen Dress is available at all three locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment