Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Love This Outfit - DCNY Clothing Co.

I Just Love This Outfit.......

DCNY Clothing Co.....a new store in SL and a place you must check out as the clothes are literally jumping off the walls.


I absolutely love sweaters and jeans and I could barely contain myself when I saw this outfit hanging on the wall at DCNY Clothing Co. I had a hard decision as to which one of the five colors of this outfit that I wanted to purchase..............so I just got all five colors for myself.

This outfit comes with prim attachments for the sleeves of the sweater and a really neat prim attachment for the collar. There is a fantastic belt with the outfit and prim attachments to the short length pants. I just love the pattern on the pants to this outfit. The sweaters are available in blue, yellow, brown, pink and green.

Exciting things happening at the newest store in SL......DCNY Clothing Co.

DCNY Clothing Co. at The Fashion District of Tampa Bay (115//211/23)

http://www.slurl.secondlife/Tampa%20Bay/115/211/23

No comments:

Post a Comment